Skin Diseases and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
The Department was set up by Professor CHEN Xitang, a famous expert in dermatopathology. With unremitting concerted efforts made by the older generation of experts, such as CHEN Xitang, FAN Lianjie and ZOU Mingxi, and all other physicians, we have developed a whole set of combined traditional Chinese and western medicine therapies to treat various skin diseases. Most of our medical experts have received overseas education, including 3 doctors, 4 masters, 6 chief physicians and 6 deputy chief physicians. Equipped with pathology laboratory, fungi laboratory, allergic reaction laboratory and STD laboratory, we offer medical treatment on skin or sexually transmitted diseases with a maximum of 470 outpatients per day. Moreover, the Department also provide educational guidance to students of Peking University Health Science Center and Beijing University of Chinese Medicine.
Conditions We Treat
1. Effective treatment of skin neoplasm, allergic reaction, infectious and immunologic diseases through advanced detection technology of dermal pathology, allergy, fungi and sexually transmitted diseases.
2. Standardized procedures of various refractory diseases, allergic diseases, infectious diseases, cosmetic diseases, disfiguring diseases, immunologic diseases, sexually transmitted diseases, skin diseases and keloids.
3. Combine traditional Chinese and western medicine treatment of psoriasis, herpes zoster, eczema, itch of skin disease, acne, alopecia, fleck and neurodermatitis; treatment of psoriasis through combined therapy of external- and internal-use medicine, ultraviolet and medicated bath; treatment of herpes zoster through a combination of internal and external treatment and semiconductor laser.
4. Standardized treatment of sexually transmitted diseases provided by experts and specialists with rich clinical experience; special consulting rooms and examination equipments; special clinic of sexually transmitted diseases available from Monday to Friday.
5. Effective treatment of pigmented nevus, condyloma acuminatum and various skin excrescences through laser therapy, cryotherapy, microwave therapy and the use of electrochemistry instrument.
The Department has teamed up with the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine in key medical research programs of psoriasis and herpes zoster during the Eleventh Five-year Plan Period. We have undertaken a great number of research subjects supported by the National Science & Technology Pillar Program during the Eleventh Five-year Plan Period, the Natural Science Foundation of China, the Beijing Natural Science Foundation, the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine, the Research Fund of Capital Medical Development and China-Japan Friendship Hospital, with a focus on combined traditional Chinese and western medicine therapies for psoriasis, early diagnosis and treatment of cutaneous lymphoma, microenvironment of atopic dermatitis, intervention mechanism of Chinese medicine, fungus and sexually transmitted diseases.