International Medical Center Inpatient Area I（K1）
Located on the first floor of International Medical Center ("the Center"), inpatient area K1 is a general clinic with integrative methods. Within this area, there are 29 beds in each private patient ward, including 4 suites, 17 large wards and 8 small wards. Facilities like a barrier-free toilet, a bathtub, a television, a refrigerator, a direct-dialing telephone, a broadband network interface, and a couch are available in each ward. The comfortable and quiet environment enables patients to contact beautiful scenery through courtyards; meanwhile, our medical care staff is at your service if needed. The Center’s dining room is accessible to patients at any time, providing recipes tailored to your needs. Besides, vending machines and other service facilities scattered around this region offer patients better medical treatment and recuperation conditions.
There are eleven physicians altogether, including five chief physicians, two associate chief physicians, one attending doctor, three residents, twenty two nurses and one acupuncturist. Among these physicians, one has a PhD degree and other two hold master’s degrees of Medicine as well as two postgraduate supervisors. With excellent communication skills, the medical care staff can communicate fluently with foreign patients in English, Japanese, Korean and other foreign languages. Strictly trained with modern medicine, our doctors grasp traditional Chinese medicine as well. Thus, they can apply integrative eastern-western medicinal methods on internal medicine treatment. Specialists can arrange synergy consultations for specific diseases diagnosis and treatment.
Conditions We Treat:
This department offers high quality service for foreigners and domestic residents. We adopt the integrative eastern-western medicinal therapy using remedy methods, which emphasize on traditional Chinese medicine treatment notion that based on differentiation of symptom-complex, while combining modern medicine diagnosis and treatment methods to attain explicit diagnosis and the best result. Apart from Chinese and western medication, acupuncture and moxibustion, massage, physiotherapy and psychological consult are also served as therapeutic approaches.
Relevant diseases include:
1. Treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases like hypertension, coronary disease, cerebral arteriosclerosis, ischemic of intracranialis artery, cerebral infarction, cerebral hemorrhage convalescence and so on.
2. Treatment of endocrine system diseases such as diabetes mellitus, hyperlipoidemia, hyperuricacidemia, and gout.
3. Treatment of respiratory system diseases including acute and chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchial asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases.
4. Treatment of digestive diseases such as acute and chronic gastritis, alimentary canal ulcer, alimentary canal hemorrhage, cholecystitis, biliary calculus, pancreatitis.
5. Chinese traditional medical treatment of rheumatic disease like rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatic arthritis.
6. Integrative eastern-western medicinal therapy for malignant tumor.
7. Postoperative rehabilitation.
8. Physical examination and consultation.
9. Patients who need special treatment of gynaecology and obstetrics, orthopaedics and general surgery can register for hospitalization under the guidance of our specialists.
International Medical Center Inpatient Area II（K2）
Located on the second floor of International Medical Center (“the Center”), inpatient area K2 has altogether 30 private patient rooms and suites. With the state-of-the-art medical facilities and excellent environment, this department accepts clinical patients, using western medicine. During the 2008 Beijing Olympic and Paralympic Games, it offered in-hospital medical service to athletes, coaches and referees, thus gains favorable comment all over the world.
Our department boasts a batch of professional medical care staff. Among the thirteen doctors, three are chief physicians and five are associate chief physicians. There is altogether twenty four nursing staff, including six supervisor nurses and fourteen nurse practitioners. With comprehensive and superior medical expertise, we successfully treat a variety of patients and gain comprehensive techniques of healing complicated diseases and metabolic syndrome. Meanwhile, we attach special importance to service quality of clinical operation and provide attentive medical service in order to improve health management process. Thus, our department enjoys high reputation both at home and abroad.